Director, Consulting Services
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 28717
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Dir of Consulting Services
- Responsible for identifying and driving sales by developing client relationships, creating strategies to expand the market and winning deals through business development sales activities.
- Pursuing, maintaining, growing sales to existing and/or new accounts and may also be assigned to new markets with no prior existing business.
- This position will deal most frequently with senior management within the client’s organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of business development experience with a minimum of 3 years working with C-Suite Executives.
- Previous experience and/or background in Finance and Accounting strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous positions.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to qualify and close deals.
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills.
Please apply directly to this posting or send resume and salary requirements to Betty Chiu at email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Consulting Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US