Executive Sales & Recruiting Consultant
Location: San Jose, California US
Job Number: 27863
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RP Executive Recruiter CA
Executive Sales & Recruiting Consultant:
What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for sales focused, driven and motivated professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business – therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes – and we celebrate differences among our people.
Executive Sales & Recruiting Consultant Job duties:
As an Executive Recruiter, you will become a career match-maker by connecting skilled professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent.
- Prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs.
- Source, interview and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs resulting in full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
- Ability to execute aggressive business development initiatives, maintain efficient recruiting operations and execute effective candidate sourcing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year staffing or recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 year of business to business sales experience
Please either apply directly to this posting or email a copy of your resume and salary requirements to Betty Chiu at email@example.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Sales & Recruiting Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US