Sales Account Manager
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 31383
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The overall mission of a Sales Account Manager at Randstad Engineering is to be engaged along with driving strong growth and profitability in a sustainable manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB A balance between account development and account management skills is necessary in this role. Account Managers progress from mainly account development early in their tenure (approximately the first 12 months) and then transition into mainly account management for the next 12-24 months. Within three years, an account manager will be managing accounts 85% of the time and developing business 15% of the time.
- Using an existing database of contacts / prospects, the Account Manager will both develop new accounts and grow existing accounts through calling, emailing and client visits
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and create a business partnership whereby Randstad Engineering is the service of choice.
- Leverage the large Randstad network of clients to build your business base more quickly and deeply
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated team of Recruiting, Sourcing, Sales, and Marketing Professionals to facilitate a successful delivery process for your customers
- Manage customers in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities
- Utilize your training and sales expertise to uncover new opportunities, projects or initiatives that require our services
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and trade shows
- 1-3 years business to business sales and account management experience or prior recruiting experience
- 4 year college degree required
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty, integrity and results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US