Contingent Labor Program Manager
Location: Arlington, Virginia US
Job Number: 30148
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Program Manager
Randstad is Growing!!! We are now the #1 HR services provider IN THE World, and are seeking a motivated candidate from the staffing industry to lead an onsite staffing program with one of our newest MSP clients in Arlington, Va.
This is a full-time permanent position joining Randstad's Corporate Services division - we provide onsite managed staffing programs (MSP) to large corporations. Our role is diverse with multiple responsibilities including: client management, relationship building with hiring managers, operations, supplier management and hands-on recruiting for positions.
- The Program Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client’s HR function, managing all aspects of client management, new business development, and recruitment selection, deployment and management of talent with their on-site team.
- Build, maintain and grow strategic partnerships with the clients and/or Alliance Suppliers through a comprehensive understanding of the client's business and ensure adherence to contractual obligations to optimize account performance.
- Meet with director level contacts on a daily/weekly basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance, and opportunities for growth.
- Maintain close contact with the key principals at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams by offering innovative employment solutions.
- Work with senior management to ensure the profitability of the business, adherence to the contract and SLA's and seek out opportunities for improvement by effectively allocating resources to yield the best ROI.
- Develop requirements for reports, forecasts, analysis, and other marketing related activities.
- Be responsible for full P&L, monitor and controlling costs, continuously resolve operational challenges that impact the effectiveness of the account.
- Oversee team's building and maintenance of a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements.
- Staffing industry (sales, account management and recruiting) experience is required
- MSP (managed service provider) experience is required
- Five to seven years of professional work experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
Qualified candidates can apply via the job posting, or send their resume to Alice Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Contingent Labor Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Arlington, Virginia US